Waivers and Conditions & Cancellation Policy
1. The Camp Manager reserves the right to dismiss a camper, who in his opinion, is a hazard to the safety and rights of others, or who appears to have rejected the reasonable controls of camp. Transportation in such cases shall be provided by the parents or guardians. Possession of and or use of tobacco products, non-prescriptive drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
2. The parents or guardians submitting this registration give their permission for any photographs or videos of camp activities which may include their child, to be used in camp promotional materials, including the World Wide Web and brochures without any financial compensation.
3. The parent/guardian grants permission for the camper to participate in all Red Rock Bible Camp activities.
4. While every precaution is taken for the safety and good health of our campers, Red Rock Bible Camp, its directors and staff members, or the employees of facilities outside of the campgrounds are hereby released from any and all liability in the event of an illness, accident or misfortune that may occur to the applicant camper. Each camper must be covered by Provincial Health or equivalent medical insurance.
5. The consent of the parent/guardian on this application shall give the Camp Manager the right to arrange for any special services or other requirements necessary for the best interest of the camper and shall give the Camp Manager the right to approve and obtain medical attention necessary for the camper’s welfare and good heath including injection, anesthesia or surgery. In such situations, the camp will attempt to notify the parents as soon as possible. The parents/guardians are responsible for any additional expense that may result from such service.
6. The parents/guardian understands that personal information gathered by Red Rock Bible Camp is used by the camp for its own purposes and is stored in a secure place.
Refund Policy: If cancellation is made TWO WEEKS prior to the Refuel Retreat the fee LESS $15.00 will be refunded. If LESS THAN TWO WEEKS prior to the Refuel Retreat there is NO REFUND.